Manitoba Harvest Broad Spectrum CBD Oil Drops – Unflavored
Add Manitoba Harvest Broad Spectrum CBD Oil Drops – Unflavored to your daily routine. These easy-to-use CBD Oil Drops make it a treat to include Broad Spectrum Hemp Extract with CBD in your daily wellness routine in convenient, customizable serving sizes.
- Neutral flavor pleasing on its own or blended
- Offers flexibility for adjusting serving size
- One full dropper = ~1 milliliter of CBD Oil
- CO2 extracted from non-GMO U.S. hemp
- Made with Organic Coconut MCT Oil
- THC Free*
Enjoy the Oil Drops on their own, with your favorite tea, or blended into a smoothie. Experiment with adding them to baked goods, or put a few drops in your morning coffee. CBD Oil Drops offer flexibility for playing and experimenting — put your creativity to work!
- The 300 mg Unflavored CBD Oil Drops contain 300 mg of CBD per bottle with 10 mg of CBD per ml.
- The 900 mg Unflavored CBD Oil Drops contain 900 mg of CBD per bottle with 30 mg of CBD per ml.
- The 1500 mg Unflavored CBD Oil Drops contain 1500 mg of CBD per bottle with 50 mg of CBD per ml.
- Third-party tested for purity and precision
- Non-intoxicating with verified levels of CBD
- CO2 extracted from non-GMO U.S. hemp grown without pesticides or chemicals
- Based on low-calorie Organic Coconut MCT Oil for maximum stability
About Manitoba Harvest
With more than 20 years in the business of growing hemp, Manitoba Harvest has become an unmatched leader in transforming people’s lives through the power of hemp.
In their commitment to industry-leading safety and consistency, they have developed state-of-the-art, A++ manufacturing facilities, employed scientists and technicians to ensure quality and innovation, and fostered a robust supply-chain network with an emphasis on freshness, quality, environmental sustainability, and reliability.
With their new line of Broad Spectrum Hemp Extract CBD products, they’re thrilled to bring this extensive industry experience to something that holds so much promise and potential for improving lives.
As leading industry experts in all things hemp, no one knows better than Manitoba Harvest how important quality and transparency are when it comes to choosing a CBD oil. Shop Manitoba Harvest now.
There is no official recommended serving for CBD. The information on this page is intended to serve as a good starting point only and should not be considered medical advice.
The variables on finding a universally prescribed serving of CBD are almost infinite – weight, diet, metabolism, genetics, environment, and more all affect the perfect serving for you.
Start with the lowest possible serving. Some conditions benefit from low serving size, some benefit from high serving size, and some benefit the most from somewhere in the middle. Slowly working your way up is the best way to find the proper serving size for you.
If you feel you can benefit from a higher serving size of CBD, research suggests increasing your serving every 3-4 weeks to fully process how your current serving size is affecting you.
We also recommend keeping notes on how your CBD serving size affects you – this practice will help you remember accurately which serving size helped you feel your best.